Each parking voucher contains a unique code. You can activate this parking code by sending an SMS to 4411.
Content of the text message: "parking code" SPACE "license plate".
Note: Sending and receiving an SMS costs € 0.15 each and can only be sent via Belgian mobile phone numbers.
Bruges: Each code starts with BRG
Antwerp: Each code starts with ANT
Forest: After payment, you will receive a confirmation from Customer Service and a list of codes. You are entitled to a 4 ½ hour period of parking by code. You can activate your exemption by sending an SMS to 4411 mentioning your code number and the license plate of your vehicle. You will immediately receive a confirmation by SMS. Each message sent or received costs 0.15 €. When checking, the Agency steward will then scan your plate using their handheld computer to ensure that your parking is valid in the area in question.
The vouchers can only be purchased via the webshop of the city of Aalst, OPC and Gift2Give
- https://parking2give.be (active from January 1, 2022)
Option 1: You have printed the 20-turn ticket with vouchers.
- Step 1: You open the 4411 app.
- Step 2: You press 'parking vouchers' in the 4411 app.
- Step 3: You press the icon at the top left or you type in the code manually, in the provided box. the parking session is automatically started and stopped at the end of the day.
Option 2: You only have the 20-turn card digitally via e-mail and/or SMS.
- Step 1: You open the link in the email and/or SMS.
- Step 2: You press the top digital voucher and you will be immediately redirected to the 4411 app. The parking session is automatically started and stopped at the end of the day.
What if you have not received the vouchers?
- Always check your spam messages first.
- Contact the parking shop in Aalst on +32 (0) 53 79 00 07 during opening hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9.30am - 1.30pm and 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Friday: 9.30 - 13.30 and 14.30 - 18
- Saturday: 9.30 - 17.30
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
3. Contact the helpdesk number of the parking shop in Aalst outside office hours +32 (0)471 37 11 27 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with them via the Facebook page.
The consumer is always responsible for confirming the data. The city of Aalst, OPC (parking concessionaire), Be-Mobile (4411app) and Gift2Give can never be held liable for sending an order to an incorrect e-mail address or mobile number.